Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving, Shopping, Anniversary and Christmas lights!!

"Christmas Lights"


Lee put up our Christmas lights today. I know it is not his favorite thing to do, but he seems to like crawling around on the roof. It is a real pain but we always love the way the house looks when we are done. Now we have to get all the other decorations down from the attic, and find a tree. Christmas is approaching way to fast.


Scares me to death.
I have to be out there when he does it, I guess if he falls I can try and catch him.

OK, now this next picture is of the house when it is all done and has gotten dark. We took the pictures and came in and proceeded to clean the camera lens, we thought they were dirty. Then I went out later and took another picture and this is the way it turned out. Looks like snow doesn't it. We finally figured out, after taking several pictures that it is the fog. Strange, but kind of cool.


"39th Wedding Anniversary"
Saturday was our anniversary, yes, 39 years. It just doesn't seem possible, at all. Of course I had to dig out our wedding picture. We were so young, but it didn't seem so at the time. It has been a great 39 years, we have lots to show for our hard work and lots to be thankful for, mostly our family. We didn't do much, next year is the big 40, maybe something exciting then.
Don't we look happy.

I know most of you who read my blog also reads Mindy and Jodi's. But I have to have something to blog about. Jodi and I went to the movies and of course she brought her camera. Mindy was suppose to go but she dogged out on us, something to do with her and Doug going out to the movie and dinner for their anniversary that was today. I sure love these girls.


Black Friday, kind of uneventful, but we got a lot of shopping done.

Thanksgiving dinner. Yes, I burnt the marshmellows on the yams. Got kind of scary for a minute there, Lee to the rescue. I felt bad because the yams are something that Sean contributes and really loves, but we were able to save them.


Doesn't the turkey look good. Well it wasn't my best, pretty dry.

Getting ready for Friday.

Football inside and out.


1 comment:

Sharon Severson said...

Happy anniversary! I like the ad you were looking at in the photo, JEWELRY....buying yourself an anniversary present? LOL. See you soon!