Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

We would like to wish all our family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving.

I haven't any pictures to post, maybe after we have dinner tomorrow and when we watch the Seahawks and Cowboys play. We went to school today with Jodi and watched Kaylee, Connor and Cierra get awards for being trustworthy. What an honor, I know it makes us very proud. We are in between sports right now so we have a little break, Basketball next, looking forward to that.

"Black Friday"

My next exciting adventure is "Black Friday." Mindy, Jodi and I have been going shopping on the day after Thanksgiving for many years now. After we eat and clean up we get the paper for the ads and make a game plan. Which stores open first, what we can get where. This has really helped me with the Christmas shopping for the grandkids. I usually get almost all of it done. We have had some scary adventures on that day, but we always have a lot of fun. People can get crazy and we probably fit right in.

"GO SEAHAWKS"

No comments: