Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday !!!

Today is Mindy's Birthday!!!



In my last post I showed pictures of the present. I now have some from the past. Mindy is eight months in this picture, I can remember taking her to Sears in Renton to have this picture taken like it was yesterday. She didn't have much hair then, but you would never know it now. She was a wonderful baby and is still just as wonderful. I see Shaylyn when I look at this picture. I can't believe how much time has passed and how our lives have changed. I wouldn't change a minute of it.



We Love you Mindy. Happy Birthday!



In this picture she is 19 months old. We were all excited about the photographer (Yuen Lui, it was a really big deal back then) coming to the house to take her picture. He set up a table, put a cloth over it, all ready to take some wonderful pictures, but she would not sit down. We tried everything we could to get her to sit, she just wouldn't. The pictures turned out great anyway. I had forgotten that she had some curl in her hair. Isn't she beautiful.



When I was looking for pictures I found this one of us and Mindy. Yes, we were young then and now we are old and life is still just as wonderful. We loved starting a family and feel blessed that we were able to have Mindy and Jodi. Look at us now seven Grandkids, and what a joy!!





No comments: