Monday, March 14, 2011

'60'

This year I had the pleasure of turning '60'. I thought it would be a horrible experiece, hitting the big 60, only two years til I can get social security. Well I was wrong. Thanks to my family and friends. Lee, Mindy and Jodi threw me a surprise party and I sure was surprised.  I had no idea at all, they did well at keeping it from me. It was a great experience and I love them for it. They invited family and friends and I enjoyed seeing everyone. It was very special.

                                               This is a picture of me, my sisters
                                                                  Coralee and
                                                   Teri and my brother Doug.
                                 


                                                                                    My senior picture.

                                                               


                                                                          Me on our wedding day,
                                                                             November 29, 1969.
                        


        
                             My side of the family.

                         





Now my Bithday Party!


                    


                  I really was surprised!


                 


                  


                   

                       Lots of good food!

                       

                Our friend Julie.

                       


                    


                                                               A cool picture board of me
                                                                       and our family.

                                                        

                                                                                 Mindy, Jodi and
                                                                                      Brooke! 
                                                      

Wonderful presents.


                                                                   Me and Kaylee,
                                                                she's so grown-up!


                                                                   Me and my sister Teri,
                                                                  doesn't she look great!




                                                           Teri and Bill took us out for
                                                                 breakfast the next day!



What a wonderful life we have!

2 comments:

Jodi Elwell said...

oh, aren't you just the cutest little thing ever! Glad you had a wonderful birthday. You deserve it:)

Love u!

The Sherwood's Travel Blog said...

Love what you did with the pictures. It was a great idea to include a little history. You look as pretty now as you always have. It was a great BD party.