Sunday, November 22, 2009

Celebrating Shaylyn's 7th birthday!

Last weekend all the kids and grandkids came over to celebrate Shaylyn's birthday. We had pizza and Caesar salad. Shaylyn opened her presents and then cake and ice cream. It is always nice when the family comes over, grandkids get kind of rowdy when they can't go outside. Here are some pictures of Shaylyn opening her presents, I think she got what she wanted.
Happy birthday Shaylyn, hope it was a great one!!


Boots like her Mom's.

The rest of the grandkids are right in there, seeing what she got.

It is so nice now that the kids are getting older, we can give them money instead of trying to figure out what they want.






Cierra didn't want me to take her picture, I guess because she got a new hairdo. I think it looks great.

Shay coloring with all her new colored pencils.



They love to sit with Grandpa.


Sometimes I get in the pictures too.


1 comment:

Jodi Elwell said...

I still check out your blog even though my blog won't update yours. I need to figure that out. When I have a extra minute I am going to put it in again and see if that works! Thanks for having us over but you got too many pictures of me in the background. You know I don't like side views!:) Love you!!