Friday, April 3, 2009

Babysitting Dogs and a New Toy !!!

We have been taking care of the Gailey's Puppies while they are on vacation, in the nice weather, at the Mariners spring training in Arizona. I should say Lee has been. Austin, I am sure is in heaven, he really loves sports and even called to let us know that he got an autograph from Ken Griffey. The Puppies are doing very well, but seem to be getting pretty antsy for their family to come home. Kaylee and the other kids have helped. Yesterday they went to Bradley Lake and took them for a good walk. I take watching someones dogs as serious as watching the grandkids, worrying about them getting away, hurt or anything else that could happen. So, Jodi calls me Wednesday night and said they went over to play with the dogs and that one was gone and there was a hole in the fence. I was in a panic and ready to run out the door when she says "April Fools". I was so relieved, but ready to wring her neck, I will get her back. Here are some pictures at the park.


On the way to the park.




Anyone that has walked around this lake will recognize this tree.





OK, now for the new toy. Lee and I have been talking about getting a side by side quad for a while. We had thought we might wait for awhile. But thanks to Jay and Penny for asking us to ride along while they went to look at one. Well you can guess the rest of the story. We were able to get a great deal for buying more then one at a time. No one had to twist our arm, we will have lots of fun and as they say, you only live once! Here are some pictures of Lee, Jodi, Connor, Cierra, Brooke and Meaghan having fun. Kaylee and I are in the house staying warm. The Gailey's are in Arizona, staying warmer.

The guys always like the ditches.

Brooke is having a blast!


Cierra is getting excited to have her Mom give her a ride.

There they go.


Oh yes, does anyone want to buy a quad, it is like new. If you do or know anyone just let us know and we will give you all the details.

Isn't it a beauty!

1 comment:

Jodi Elwell said...

I finally got my internet back up and catching up on my blog reading. Love the update. I will be sleeping with one eye open until you get me back for the trick I pulled.

Love you!