Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday, Family and Fun!!

Friday was my 58th birthday. Saturday our family got together to celebrate.
We always enjoy it when everyone can come over. The grandkids are watching me open my birthday present. Thanks everyone for a great birthday

Here everyone is playing the Wii. Lee has a monster truck game. After everyone left I gave it a try and it was fun.
I'm still opening my present. This is a rare picture of Sean, I don't think he likes his picture taken.

Same with Doug. Or maybe we are so busy always taking pictures of the kids that we just don't take any of them.

Kaylee and Chance playing.

Here is a picture of Kaylee, she is getting so tall.
And here it is, a Wii Fit. Now I really need to get busy.

Shaylyn standing on my bed.

All the girls are being silly on my bed, with my new comforter.
Me and the girls, what a lovely picture.
Jodi and Brooke needed to borrow some pennies for Kaylee to do an experiment. I think she was trying find out how many pennies you could put on a wet paper towel before they broke through. We haven't got our pennies back yet.
Brooke acting silly.

Lee took this picture the other day, looks like snow, it's not, it's ice.


1 comment:

Jodi Elwell said...

Glad you had a great birthday! We are still doing the penny project so when we are done you will get your pennies back. We have done it 5 times and we have to do it 15 times. Yikes!