Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nothing much going on!

There isn't really much to post. The weather has been beautiful and we have been trying to do some yard work before it gets to cold and rainy. Just cutting back bushes and trees, trying to avoid the spiders. We each ate an apple from our little apple tree, they were ok, maybe next year they will be better.
Yesterday morning we watched Austin and Connor play soccer, their games were at different times so we were able to see both of them. Today we went to Church with Sean and Jodi to see Kaylee and Connor in their Primary Program. They did a really great job and sang some great songs.
I am enjoying doing the Blog. I have been trying to change my background and just can't seem to do it, I need Mindy to come over and help me. We love reading the girls blogs and our niece Sharon's. My sister Coralee has one now and she is an expert, she has it set up really nice. I need to try harder I guess.
One other thing, our neighbor has a water leak. Our road is a private road that us and our neighbors maintain (that's why it is such a mess). The leak is right in front of our place and has been leaking for over a month, can't imagine what their bill is like by now. We are afraid that the road is going to wash away, it is a real mess.
Well, that is all for now. Maybe next time we'll have something more exciting to blog. We hope everyone has a great week. Till next time.

1 comment:

Jeff and Elaine Moeller said...

Just joined in, so maybe Coralee will help me out. The sign in process for google is a PITA!

Jeff